Skyjacker Suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers as it is called everywhere else except in the U.S., control the rate at which suspension springs compress and rebound. As the shock is pushed together, this is called bump or compression.
As the shock expands, this is called rebound or extension. Absorbing the shock of bumps and suspension loading is actually performed by the springs in the suspension. The shock's real job is controlling the energy stored in the springs.
- Multi-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Twin Tube Construction
- 5/8 in. Diameter Hardened And Double Chrome Rod
- Red Polyurethane Bushings
- Includes Red Boot 15 Other Colors Available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Position: Front
- Series: Nitro 8000
- Color: White
- Boot Color: Red
- Stroke: 9.88 Inch
- Extended Length: 24.63 Inch
- Collapsed Length: 14.75 Inch
- Sold As: Each
This Part Fits:
|2005-2018||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2005-2018||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.