Overland vehicle Systems provides you Professional Grade recovery gear for any situation. If and when you get stuck our straps are designed to work time after time. We start with high quality tightly woven synthetic fiber that feature double looped ends with a reinforced protective sleeve that are double stitched that will not stretch or deform.
Each 30 foot strap is engineered and tested statically to surpass breaking strength requirements to ensure you have the safest product available. Each strap comes with a storage bag and should be paired with our recovery shackles.
- Manufactured out heavy duty synthetic fiber with a 20,000 lb. breaking strength
- 20 foot long 2 inch wide folded and double stitched end with a heavy-duty padded protective sleeve
- Loop size is 10 inch which is ideal for all types of rigging including soft shackles and D Rings
- Tightly woven 30 strands per inch reinforced synthetic fiber material for extra durability
- Soft and pliable material flexes easy with no stretch and is ideal for static recovery situations
- Included storage bag with mesh at the bottom that allows dirt and debris to escape
- Ideal for daisy chaining vehicles through tough obstacles or long pulls with inoperable vehicle
- Can be used as a winch extension when extra length is needed
- Clean all mud and sand off of all synthetic ropes and straps as soon as you get home. Sand granules have sharp edges that can cut into the fibers at the microscopic level reducing the safe load rating
- Make sure all support rigging such as D-Rings have an equal or higher load rating.
- Attach tow straps either to the frame, tow hooks or a solid bumper that was built with enough strength to handle the forces generated by being extracted or towed
What belongs in your basic recovery bag:
- 2 inch x 30 foot Tow Strap - Static
- 4 inch x 8 foot Tree Saver
- Multiple D Ring 3/4 Inch or larger
- Soft Shackle 1/2 inch or bigger
- Snatch Block or Recovery Ring
- Work Gloves
- Small Screwdriver (Guess why)
- Utility Shovel
- Tire Repair Kit
- Tire Deflator
Some additional items to consider for recovery readiness:
- Tow Strap Multiple Sizes
- Recovery Strap - Kinetic
- Safety Chain
- Heavy Duty Ratcheting Tie Downs
- Recovery Ramps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.